Professional Intervention Services
If someone close to you is in struggling with substance abuse or a mental health disorder in Philadelphia and the surrounding areas and it’s causing a strain with close friends and family, the time might be right for professional intervention services. Our dedicated team of interventionists understand how hard it can be to want to help someone you care about while not being sure how to discuss treatment without making the situation worse.
Choosing a professional intervention rather than staging the conversation on your own makes the process easier for everyone. From removing the burden of organization to conversation coaching to arranging treatment, professional interventionists offer the necessary expertise to promote safe and positive outcomes. Our interventionists are certified clinicians that offer years of training and practice with a variety of intervention types. They are here to work with you to ensure a productive and respectful experience that places getting your loved one help above all else.
Philadelphia Intervention Services
The specific approach and assigned professional(s) for your intervention depends on the circumstance and presenting clinical issue(s), including but not limited to:
- Substance use disorders
- Process Addictions
- Mental health disorders like depression or anxiety
- Personality disorders
We will pair you with an interventionist or a treatment team who best fits your needs and your group’s specific personality. Our Philadelphia intervention team is here for you from start to finish, from putting logistical piece of an intervention in place, to coordinating a care plan. To give you a better idea of what to expect when working with interventionists from ADT, Let’s take a look at what a sample intervention process may look like.
Professional Intervention Process
- Step 1: Background Assessment – The ADT team will first gather relevant background information on the situation, including records or statements from referring professionals, clinical providers, employers, advisors and family/support team members.
- Step 2: Establishing Intervention Protocol – With a full understanding of the client’s situation, we can generate an initial proposal for the specific intervention protocol, including the type of intervention recommended (invitation vs. surprise), and who will be on the intervention team.
- Step 3: Preparatory Discussions with Affected Parties – This includes family members, friends, employers and/or advisors to determine points of leverage and establish healthy boundaries should the individual declines support.
- Step 4: Identifying Treatment Services Offered – Selecting appropriate facility for inpatient treatment, rehabilitation, or outpatient care and determining admission logistics for chosen facility. Establishing follow-up steps regardless of intervention outcome.
- Step 5: Pre-Intervention Planning and Logistics – Determining will participate in the intervention and how, who will be invited, guidance for writing an intervention letter, if desired
- Step 6: Intervention Rehearsal
- Step 7: Intervention
- Step 8: Follow-up Services –This may include transportation, family coaching, case management or sober companion services.
Why Choose Addiction Treatment Group
Here are a few of our recent testimonials as to why choose Addiction Treatment Group to help you and your family members getting help for a loved one with drug and alcohol abuse.